Pursuant to the Wyoming Administrative Procedure Act and the Wyoming Public Service Commission’s (Commission) Rules, notice is hereby given of the Application of Black Hills Wyoming Gas, LLC d/b/a Black Hills Energy (BHWG or the Company), for authority to revise its established distribution areas and Wobbe Indices.
1. BHWG is a public utility subject to the Commission’s jurisdiction. (Wyo. Stat. §§ 37-1-101(a)(vi)(D) and 37-2-112.)
2. On December 2, 2022, BHWG submitted its Application requesting authority to revise its established distribution areas and Wobbe Indices. The Company states that many of the Wobbe Indices in effect were established in the 1980s, and are outdated due to changes in the natural gas supply, and that several of the locations used to test the supply are redundant. BHWG states that its proposed measurement points and methods will better represent a more constant and accurate measurement of gas quality delivered to customers than previously available.
3. This is not a complete description of the Application. BHWG’s Application is available for inspection at the Commission’s offices in Cheyenne, Wyoming, or online at: https://dms.wyo.gov/external/publicusers.aspx (Enter Record No. 17209).
4. Anyone desiring to file a statement, intervention petition, protest, or request for a hearing must file with the Commission in writing, on or before February 3, 2023. A proposed intervention or request for hearing shall set forth the grounds, and the position and interest of the petitioner in this proceeding.
5. If you wish to participate in this matter and you require reasonable accommodation for a disability, please contact the Commission at (307) 777-7427, or 2515 Warren Avenue, Suite 300, Cheyenne, Wyoming 82002. Communications-impaired persons may also contact the Commission by accessing Wyoming Relay at 711. Please mention Docket No. 30026-69-GA-22 in your communications.
Dated: January 5, 2023.
Public Notice No. 11348. To be published in the Platte County Record-Times - January 18 and 25, 2023.