STATE OF WYOMING )
COUNTY OF PLATTE )
IN THE DISTRICT COURT
EIGHTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Probate No. 2022-15
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF )
PATRICIA EILEEN WEBSTER )
NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR DECREE
TAKE NOTICE that Patrick Pritchett has filed a Petition for Summary Distribution of Real Property and Application for Decree Pursuant to W.S. §2-1-205, W.S. (Lexis/Nexis 2021) as amended, in the matter of the estate of Patricia Eileen Webster, wherein it is alleged that:
1. Patricia Eileen Webster died on January 13, 1999 in Montgomery County, Ohio. She owned property located in Platte County, Wyoming.
2. At the time of death the decedent owned an interest in the following described real
TOWNSHIP 30 NORTH, RANGE 68 WEST OF THE 6TH P.M.
PLATTE COUNTY WYOMING
Section 32: N½NE¼, EXCEPTING THEREFROM that parcel of land described
in Quitclaim Deed recorded June 29, 1990 in book 283,Page 864, Platte County
Wyoming Records, to Sharon L. .Prichett and Patrick M. Prichett, as joint tenants
with right of survivorship
3. The value of the deceased estate located in Wyoming subject to probate administration in this state was less than $200,000.00 at time of death.
4. The Petition requests as a result of the death of Patricia Eileen Webster, the above described real property should be set over unto Crystal L. Danishek, Sally Gonyer a/k/a / Sally Oates and Lisa Oates Campbell a/k/a Lisa Oates as tenants in common.
5. If no objection to the application has been filed within thirty (30) days of the first date of publication, the court shall enter a decree establishing the right and title to the real property located in Wyoming. A certified copy of the decree shall be recorded in the office of the county clerk of each county in which the real property, including mineral interests, is located. Upon recording of the decree, the decree and the record thereof shall be presumptive evidence of title to the property. If an objection to the application is filed within thirty (30) days of the first date of publication, the court shall set the matter for a hearing, after which the court shall enter an order either denying or granting the application.
Dated this 31st day of March, 2022.
Clerk of Court
Public Notice No. 11162. To be published in the Platte County Record - April 6 and 13, 2022.