Pursuant to the Wyoming Administrative Procedure Act and the Wyoming Public Service Commission’s (Commission) Rules, notice is hereby given of the Application of Wheatland Rural Electric Association (WREA or the Cooperative), for authority to implement a new optional energy only irrigation rate tariff, effective April 1, 2022.
1. WREA is a public utility as defined in Wyo. Stat. § 37-1-101(a)(vi)(C), subject to the Commission’s jurisdiction pursuant to Wyo. Stat. § 37-2-112.
2. On February 28, 2022, the Cooperative filed its Application requesting authority to implement a new optional energy only irrigation rate tariff, effective April 1, 2022.
3. The Cooperative is requesting authority to implement a new optional energy only irrigation rate tariff.
4. This is not a complete description of the Application. WREA’s Application is on file at the Commission’s offices in Cheyenne, Wyoming, and is available for inspection by any interested person during regular business hours or online at: http://dms.wyo.gov/external/publicusers.aspx (enter Record 17011).
5. Anyone desiring to file a public comment, statement, intervention petition, protest or request for a public hearing in this matter must file with the Commission in writing on or before April 14, 2022. Any intervention request filed with the Commission shall set forth the grounds of the proposed intervention or request for hearing as well as the position and the interest of the petitioner in this proceeding. Please mention Docket No. 10005-52-CT-22 in your communications.
6. If you wish to intervene in this matter or request a public hearing which you will attend and you require reasonable accommodation for a disability, call the Commission at (307) 777-7427 or write to the Commission, 2515 Warren Avenue, Suite 300, Cheyenne, Wyoming 82002. Communications-impaired persons may contact the Commission through Wyoming Relay at 711.
Dated: March 15, 2022.
Public Notice No. 11146. To be published in the Platte County Record - March 23 and 30, 2022.