Pursuant to the Wyoming Administrative Procedure Act and the Wyoming Public Service Commission’s (Commission) Rules, the Commission hereby gives notice of the Application of Black Hills Wyoming Gas LLC d/b/a Black Hills Energy (BHWG or the Company), for authority to revise the Fuel, Lost and Unaccounted for Gas Percentages (FL&U) in all of its Divisions, as more fully described below.
1. BHWG is a natural gas public utility as defined by Wyo. Stat. § 37-1-101(a)(vi)(D), subject to the Commission’s jurisdiction pursuant to Wyo. Stat. § 37-2-112.
2. On March 1, 2022, BHWG filed its annual Application requesting approval to revise its FL&U gas percentages for the Casper, Cheyenne, Cody, Gillette and Torrington divisions, effective June 1, 2022. The Company requests the following:
(i) A decrease in the Transmission FL&U percentage from 2.115% to 1.587%;
(ii) An increase in the Storage Injection FL&U percentage from 3.042% to 3.325%;
(i) A decrease in the Distribution and Gas Cost Adjustment FL&U for gas percentage from 0.778% to 0.439%;
(i) An increase in the Transmission and Gas Cost Adjustment FL&U for gas percentage from 2.062% to 2.114%;
(i) An increase in the Choice Gas Distribution FL&U for Gas Reconciliation percentage from 0.000% to 0.118%;
(ii) An increase in the Distribution and Gas Cost Adjustment FL&U for Gas percentage from 0.176% to 0.433%;
(i) An increase in the Choice Gas Distribution FL&U for Gas Reconciliation percentage from 0.000% to 2.726%; and
(ii) An increase in the Distribution and Gas Cost Adjustment FL&U for Gas percentage from 0.000% to 1.535%.
3. This is not a complete description of the Application. Interested persons may inspect the Application at the Commission’s offices in Cheyenne. The Application is available for inspection by any interested person during regular business hours or online at: http://dms.wyo.gov/external/publicusers.aspx (enter Record No. 17013).
4. Anyone wishing to file a statement, intervention petition, protest or request for a public hearing in this matter must do so in writing filed with the Commission on or before April 1, 2022. Any intervention request filed with the Commission shall set forth the grounds of the proposed intervention or request for hearing as well as the position and the interest of the petitioner in this proceeding. Please be sure to mention Docket No. 30026-56-GA-22 in all correspondence with the Commission.
5. If you wish to intervene in this matter or request a public hearing which you will attend, and you require reasonable accommodation for a disability, call the Commission at (307) 777-7427 or write to the Commission, 2515 Warren Avenue, Suite 300, Cheyenne, Wyoming 82002. Communications-impaired persons may contact the Commission through Wyoming Relay at 711.
Dated: March 4, 2022.
Public Notice No. 11143. To be published in the Platte County Record - March 16 and 23, 2022.