STATE OF WYOMING )
COUNTY OF PLATTE )
IN THE DISTRICT COURT
EIGHTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Probate No. 2022-08
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF )
LUETTA C. KING )
NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR DECREE
TAKE NOTICE that Thomas T. King has filed a Petition for Summary Distribution of Real Property and Application for Decree Pursuant to W.S. §2-1-205, W.S. (Lexis/Nexis 2021) as amended, in the matter of the estate of Luetta C. King, wherein it is alleged that:
1. Luetta C. King died on November 21, 2021 in Larimer County, Colorado. She was a resident of Platte County, Wyoming and owned property located in Platte County, Wyoming.
2. At the time of death the decedent owned an interest in the following described real properties:
Lots 21 and 22, Allison Addition, Town of Wheatland,
Platte County, Wyoming
3. The value of the deceased estate located in Wyoming subject to probate administration in this state was less than $200,000.00 at time of death.
4. The Petition requests as a result of the death of Luetta C. King, Thomas T. King should succeed to the title to the property.
5. If no objection to the application has been filed within thirty (30) days of the first date of publication, the court shall enter a decree establishing the right and title to the real property located in Wyoming. A certified copy of the decree shall be recorded in the office of the county clerk of each county in which the real property, including mineral interests, is located. Upon recording of the decree, the decree and the record thereof shall be presumptive evidence of title to the property. If an objection to the application is filed within thirty (30) days of the first date of publication, the court shall set the matter for a hearing, after which the court shall enter an order either denying or granting the application.
Dated this 4th day of March, 2022.
Clerk of Court
Public Notice No. 11142 To be published in the Platte County Record - March 9 and 16, 2022.