IN THE DISTRICT COURT
EIGHTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Probate No. PR-2021-13
STATE OF WYOMING )
COUNTY OF PLATTE )
In the Matter of the Estate of: ) ss
WILLIAM FLEMING GLENN, AKA )
WILLIAM F. “PINKY” GLENN )
Deceased. ) NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR DECREE
TAKE NOTICE that Benjamin Vernon Glenn, Jr. has filed a Petition for Summary Distribution of Real Property and Application for Decree Pursuant to W.S. §2-1-205, W.S. (Lexis/Nexis 2012) as amended, in the matter of the estate of William Fleming Glenn, aka William F. “Pinky” Glenn, wherein it is alleged that:
1. William Fleming Glenn, aka William F. “Pinky” Glenn died on February 22 2020 in Platte County, Wyoming. He was a resident of Platte County, Wyoming and owned property located in Platte County, Wyoming.
2. At the time of death the decedent owned the following described real properties:
Lots 5 and 6, Block 17, Town of Chugwater, Platte County, Wyoming
Lot 14, EXCEPT that tract as conveyed in Quitclaim Deed recorded April 15, 1982, in Book 237, Page 441, and ALL of Lot 15, Block 17, Town of Chugwater, Platte County, Wyoming
3. The value of the deceased estate located in Wyoming subject to probate administration in this sale was less than $200,000.00 at time of death.
4. The Petition requests as a result of the death of William Fleming Glenn , aka William F. “Pinky” Glenn, Benjamin Vernon Glenn, Jr. should succeed to the title to the property.
5. If no objection to the application has been filed within thirty (30) days of the first date of publication, the court shall enter a decree establishing the right and title to the real property located in Wyoming. A certified copy of the decree shall be recorded in the office of the county clerk of each county in which the real property, including mineral interests, is located. Upon recording of the decree, the decree and the record thereof shall be presumptive evidence of title to the property. If an objection to the application is filed within thirty (30) days of the first date of publication, the court shall set the matter for a hearing, after which the court shall enter an order either denying or granting the application.
Dated this 26th day of February, 2021.
Clerk of Court
Public Notice No. 10903. To be published in the Platte County Record - Times March 10 and 17, 2021.