IN THE DISTRICT COURT
EIGHTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
PROBATE No. 2020-06
STATE OF WYOMING )
COUNTY OF PLATTE )
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF )
KENNETH C. BAILEY aka KENNETH C. “KEN” ) BAILEY )
NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR DECREE
TAKE NOTICE that Phyllis Dawn Gibson and Sherry Vedette Eshom have filed a Petition for Summary Distribution of Real Property and Application for Decree Pursuant to W.S. §2-1-205, W.S. (Lexis/Nexis 2012) as amended, in the matter of the estate of Kenneth C. Bailey aka Kenneth C. “Ken” Bailey, wherein it is alleged that:
1. Kenneth C. Bailey aka Kenneth C. “Ken” Bailey died on January 25, 2020 in Laramie County, Wyoming. He was a resident of Platte County, Wyoming and owned property located in Platte County, Wyoming.
2. At the time of death the decedent owned the following described real property:
Lots 24 and 25, Y-O Mobile Home Subdivision, Platte County, Wyoming, being a subdivision in the N½NW¼ of Section 19, Township 24 North, Range 67 West of the 6th P.M.
3. The value of the deceased estate located in Wyoming subject to probate administration in this sale was less than $200,000.00 at time of death.
4. The Petition requests as a result of the death of Kenneth C. Bailey aka Kenneth C. “Ken” Bailey, Phyllis Dawn Gibson and Sherry Vedette Eshom should succeed to the title to the property.
5. If no objection to the application has been filed within thirty (30) days of the first date of publication, the court shall enter a decree establishing the right and title to the real property located in Wyoming. A certified copy of the decree shall be recorded in the office of the county clerk of each county in which the real property, including mineral interests, is located. Upon recording of the decree, the decree and the record thereof shall be presumptive evidence of title to the property. If an objection to the application is filed within thirty (30) days of the first date of publication, the court shall set the matter for a hearing, after which the court shall enter an order either denying or granting the application.
Dated this 4th day of March, 2020.
Clerk of Court
Public Notice No. 10668. To be published in the Platte County Record - Times March 18 and 25, 2020.