STATE OF WYOMING )
IN THE DISTRICT COURT
EIGHTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
COUNTY OF PLATTE )
Probate No. 2019-29
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF )
FREDERICK DALE WOIRHAYE )
NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR DECREE
TAKE NOTICE that Deryl Woirhaye, Dale D. Woirhaye and Jody Levin have filed a Petition for Summary Distribution of Real Property and Application for Decree Pursuant to W.S. §2-1-205, W.S. (Lexis/Nexis 2012) as amended, in the matter of the estate of Frederick Dale Woirhaye, wherein it is alleged that:
1. Frederick Dale Woirhaye died on April 19, 2019 in Laramie County, Wyoming. He was a resident of Platte County, Wyoming and owned property located in Platte County, Wyoming.
2. At the time of death the decedent owned the following described real property:
Tract 15, Rick Tracts, a subdivision in the W½SE¼ of Section 23, Township
24 North, Range 68 West of the 6th P.M., Platte County, Wyoming
3. The value of the deceased estate located in Wyoming subject to probate administration in this sale was less than $200,000.00 at time of death.
4. The Petition requests as a result of the death of Frederick Dale Woirhaye, Deryl Woirhaye, Dale D. Woirhaye, and Jody Levin should succeed to the title to the property.
5. If no objection to the application has been filed within thirty (30) days of the first date of publication, the court shall enter a decree establishing the right and title to the real property located in Wyoming. A certified copy of the decree shall be recorded in the office of the county clerk of each county in which the real property, including mineral interests, is located. Upon recording of the decree, the decree and the record thereof shall be presumptive evidence of title to the property. If an objection to the application is filed within thirty (30) days of the first date of publication, the court shall set the matter for a hearing, after which the court shall enter an order either denying or granting the application.
Dated this 3rd day of September, 2019.
Clerk of Court
Public Notice No. 10535. To be published in the Platte County Record - Times September 11, and 18, 2019.