Notice is hereby given that the Board of Trustees, Platte County School District No. 1, 1350 Oak Street, Wheatland, WY 82201 hereinafter referred to as “owner”, will receive sealed bid proposals for the Chugwater HS Coal Boiler Replacement, 406 5th St, Chugwater, WY 82210 .
DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The work includes, furnishing all material, equipment and labor required by the Construction Contract Documents for the Chugwater High School Coal Boiler Replacement Project. The work shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
1. Phased drain down of the existing system and partial building demolition.
2. Demolition of existing boiler system and partial building demolition and modifications.
3. Installation of new boiler system and refill of the heating system.
4. Addition to and modification of existing control system and sequences.
5. Electrical modifications and lighting to support the mechanical/plumbing renovations.
6. Project progress must minimize interruption of normal school functions.
BIDS WILL BE RECEIVED AS FOLLOWS:
Bids will be received in paper format until 2:00 p.m., February 21, 2018in the District’s Office located at, 1350 Oak Street, Wheatland, WY 82201, then publicly opened and read aloud.
A PRE BID CONFERENCE WILL BE HELD AS FOLLOWS:
Mandatory, held at Platte County School District No. 1, at 2:00 p.m., February 14, 2018 at Chugwater High School - 406 5th St, Chugwater, WY 82210.
The Bidding Documents may be obtained by visiting the SFD Website at:
• Step One – Click on the “Projects” and choose “Project Bid Information” from the drop-down menu.
• Step Two – Click on “Click here for a list of upcoming and current district projects.”
• Step Three – On the left side of the page find the project that you are interested in and click on the project name.
• Step Four – Across the top will be a tool bar stating “view plan holders, download bid documents, download addenda and view bid documents.” To download the RFP documents you will want to click on “download bid documents”.
• Step Five – Once you click on “download bid documents” you will want to click on the “join” button. It is here you will fill out all of your companies’ information which will be added to the plan holders list and you will receive the RFP documents.
Public Notice No. 10115. To be published in the Record Times on January 31, 2018 and February 7, 2018