STATE OF WYOMING ) IN THE DISTRICT COURT
) SS. EIGHTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
COUNTY OF PLATTE )
Probate No. 2017-34
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF )
MARION IRENE DUFFEK, aka MARION )
NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR DECREE
TAKE NOTICE that Patricia Duffek has filed a Petition for Summary Distribution of Real Property and Application for Decree Pursuant to W.S. §2-1-205, W.S. (Lexis/Nexis 2012) as amended, in the matter of the estate of Marion Irene Duffek, aka Marion Duffek, wherein it is alleged that:
1. Marion Irene Duffek died on May 22, 2016 in Maricopa County, Arizona. She was a resident of Maricopa County, Arizona and owned property located in Platte County, Wyoming.
2. At the time of death the decedent owned the following described real property:
Lots 6, 7, and 8 in Block 12 in the Town of Hartville, Platte County, Wyoming
3. The value of the deceased estate located in Wyoming subject to probate administration in this sale was less than $200,000.00 at time of death.
4. The Petition requests as a result of the death of Marion Irene Duffek, that Patricia Duffek should succeed to the title to the property.
5. If no objection to the application has been filed within thirty (30) days of the first date of publication, the court shall enter a decree establishing the right and title to the property located in Wyoming A certified copy of the decree shall be recorded in the office of the county clerk of each county in which the real property, including mineral interests, is located. Upon recording of the decree, the decree and the record thereof shall be presumptive evidence of title to the property. If an objection to the application is filed within thirty (30) days of the first date of publication, the court shall set the matter for a hearing, after which the court shall enter an order either denying or granting the application.
Dated this 17th day of October, 2017.
Clerk of Court
Public Notice No. 10058. To be published in the Record Times on October 25, 2017; November 1, 2017